Backyard Monsters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backyard Monsters Forum

A place for people to talk about Backyard Monsters on Facebook

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokey new ability

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan12
Pokey

Pokey new ability  Empty
PostSubject: Pokey new ability    Pokey new ability  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:06 am

pokey new ability
1st idea: The pokey will shoot out spike, maybe it will do splash damage. damage:10 rate of shooting:maybe 3 seconds for 1? area of effect:??? 2nd idea: The pokeys can ''hack'' into a hatchery building and multiply it self, but the health will be half of the first one
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Moderators
Cyrus

Pokey new ability  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokey new ability    Pokey new ability  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:18 am

Ryan12 wrote:
pokey new ability
1st idea: The pokey will shoot out spike, maybe it will do splash damage. damage:10 rate of shooting:maybe 3 seconds for 1? area of effect:??? 2nd idea: The pokeys can ''hack'' into a hatchery building and multiply it self, but the health will be half of the first one
This idea has been suggested on the other forum before. I will reserve my opinions for this and see what other members think. Nevertheless, keep your creative juices flowing.
Back to top Go down
Aku De'
Pokey
Aku De'

Pokey new ability  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokey new ability    Pokey new ability  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:22 pm

An interesting idea.. but i think the multiplying thing could be much better on brain.. but i guess it has another ability
Back to top Go down
mikestewart395
Pokey

Pokey new ability  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokey new ability    Pokey new ability  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:14 am

The multiplying would be overpowered, someone would run the numbers and apply a recipe that would screw things up. The spikes are awesome though, I would like to see a cool ability added to pokey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokey new ability  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokey new ability    Pokey new ability  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokey new ability
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Monsters Forum :: Backyard Monsters Forum :: May all your wishes come true-
Jump to: